Thursday 27 September 2012

Why am I doing this?

I've tried to blog before but was not confident that I could maintain a blog. That's not the only reason. Actually, blogging is a means of communicating with those who may take some interest in whatever I have to say. A way of sharing views informally and straight from the heart. Best, done with friends. Nowadays, many people have no time for others, they're caught up in the tight schedules and routines of their own little worlds. Nothing wrong with that, but taking time out does refresh you. 

So, I think this blog will be like my sitting room where I can just flop down in a comfortable chair or on the floor, and do whatever I fancy doing. "Build castles in the air", daydream and entertain all sorts of strange thoughts. Throw my mask to the winds and be who I am without judging myself. Anyway, so many thoughts have been jamming themselves into my brain lately, that I need to release some of them. So, chip into the conversation if you feel like it or hold your peace. This is a space for friendly conversation, please put all enraged, stressful and pent up frustration aside, as I don't tolerate vulgarity or bad language when talking to anyone. 

My thoughts may run in all kinds of directions from time to time, but I will try to stay coherent and understandable as far as possible. There's so much to talk about, even the weather is not a simple topic of conversation now. Climate change is something we all need to consider seriously. Very often we don't seem to remember how the world is physically changing and the dire need to save as much of it as we can. Human kind seems rather destructive by nature. Almost all we do impacts something else, often negatively. We need to learn how to protect each other and share our blessings. Until we do, this planet is still endangered by the inherent greed of its own inhabitants.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Angeline, and thanks for sharing this. Like your title, 'winking at life' and the description of yourself as a 'thought explorer'. You've also designed your 'sitting room' in lovely, conducive colours and style. Wishing you all the best in this new space. Ann R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Mike for this late reply. Thought it was Ann. Sincere apologies. You're most welcome too, naturally.Thanks for looking at my blog and for the nice comment.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to my world, Ann. New post coming up.

    ReplyDelete